Hey, this is cool. Join me over at Word Cafe for an interview where I reveal everything I know about:
• Building a full-time career around writing, as a novelist and a copywriter — and what a copywriter does, exactly.
• How my first book from a New York publisher actually started out as a short story — and how I grew it into a novel.
• The pros and cons of being a hybrid author (both traditionally published and self-published).
• What my fiction writing process looks like. (It’s both crazier and more straightforward than you might think).
• And, of course, my top piece of advice for writers.
Read the complete interview here. >
P.S. Also, I’m giving away a few autographed paperback books to my newsletter subscribers. Don’t miss out. Click here to subscribe to my author newsletter. >
Thanks again for the wonderful interview, Laurence! So much useful information that writers of all experience levels can put into practice.